Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Alfonso Tejada at El Molino May 7 to 17




Alfonso Tejada  plein air workshop in Andalucia
                           7-17 May, 2012


We're delighted he's coming and can't wait to welcome Alfonso, as he says:


‘For me this workshop takes me to the roots of my cultural heritage.  I know that in this workshop we will discover together the real sense of the warmth and flavour of Southern Spanish culture and its people as our experiences will be heightened by our freshness and naivety about what we think we know and what we will learn and by the surprising discoveries and encounters every day.  Come join me on this fascinating journey.’


For more information and registration please email  -   Cindy@trvlconcepts.com




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home